We have listened to your feedback and several highly requested new features have been incorporated into BOS since the new version was launched in November 2014:
- The new “Respondent progress” section in the survey launchpad shows a live representation of the progress of a survey’s respondents. This new feature can help you identify which pages are causing the highest drop-out rates, and will also tell you how many times your survey was started but not completed.
- Admin users can now see account statistics (including the total number of open, closed and draft surveys and the number of users in the account).
- Note text and question text now have additional formatting options, including a choice of sizes and colours.
- The line break (<br>) tag can now be used in question text.
- Greek, Scottish Gaelic and Bosnian are now supported languages.
In addition, various performance improvements have been implemented. Notably, survey copy times have been significantly reduced – the majority of surveys now copy in a few seconds.
We have also added the following Help pages and FAQs:
- Introduction to routing
- Simple routing
- Complex routing
- Survey access control
- How do I change the name of my survey?
- What does “The link you used to arrive at this page was malformed” mean?
- Why do I have to enter a username and/or password to preview my survey?
- Why is the “Finish” button on the second-last page of my survey?