This page is for administrators and Primary Contacts of Project or Organisation type accounts.
All registered and active users in an account can be given permission to access surveys by other users. To allow them to create surveys themselves, or access the account settings, they have to be given ‘Editor’ and/or ‘Admin’ status:
- Editor status: allows a user to create their own surveys. New users are given editor status by default. In a Project account, editors can access all surveys within the account; in an Organisation account they can see only the surveys they have created themselves, or have explicitly been given access to.
- Admin status: allows a user to add, manage and delete other users within the account. Additionally, in an Organisation account an Admin user holds Preview and Manage permissions over all of the surveys in the account and can also access a read-only version of the Survey permissions page for all surveys.
To change a user’s level of access:
- On your Dashboard, click on Manage in the top right corner and select your account name.
- Click on the Users tab. This page lists all users currently registered in the account.
- Find the user who you want to assign the role(s) to and click on their username. This will open the Edit user page.
- Select or deselect the ‘Admin’ or ‘Editor’ box and click Save.