This FAQ is for Admin users in Project type accounts. If you are an Admin user in a Organisation type account, please refer to our FAQ for Admin users (Organisation account).
How do I become an Admin user in a Project account?
You must be granted Admin user status by another Admin user in the Project account.
How do I stop being an Admin user in a Project account?
You must have your Admin status removed by another Admin user in the Project account. You cannot remove your Admin status yourself.
What are the rights & responsibilities of an Admin user in a Project account?
An Admin user in a Project account can:
- Add users.
- Delete users.
- View all users in the account.
- Change the status of users.
- Upload account images.
- Make payments.
Additionally, if the Primary Contact is not contactable we may refer the following queries to an Admin user:
- Queries about the status of account renewal payments.
- Queries from potential new users.
- Queries from survey respondents where the survey author is not contactable.
How do I access the Admin screens in online surveys?
Sign in to online surveys and:
- Click on Manage at the top right of the screen (next to Sign out). A drop-down list will appear.
- Click on MANAGE Your account name (e.g. MANAGE University of Poppleton).
Do I have automatic access to all of the surveys in the online surveys Project account that I administer?
In a Project account, every user (whether they are an Admin user or not) has full and identical access to all surveys in the account. It is not possible to restrict users’ survey access in a Project account. Admin users therefore have access to all surveys in a Project account because full access for all users is a fundamental aspect of a Project account. This is unrelated to the Admin user role.