There are several ways to share your survey and/or results data with other people, both within and outside of online surveys.
Sharing surveys and results with other online surveys users
- If you are a user in an Organisation account, you can share your surveys with other online surveys users using the Survey permissions functionality. This allows you to share both the survey questions and the results.
Project and Single User accounts
- To share your survey questions with other online surveys users you can export your survey structure and send this to other users, who can then import it into their own online surveys account.
- You can share your response data by exporting it and sending it to the other user.
- Users in Organisation accounts can share their surveys and results with you using the Survey permissions functionality.
Sharing surveys and results with people who are not online surveys users
Sharing the survey questions
- You can create a PDF of the survey questions and send this to the other person.
- Alternatively, you can pilot the survey and allow the other person to view and complete it as if they were a respondent.
Sharing the survey results
- You can share your response data by exporting it and sending it to the other person.