Survey messages are displayed to your respondents under the following circumstances:
- The Login page message is displayed if you have set up survey access control and a respondent uses the Public URL to access your survey.
- The Survey not yet open message is displayed if a respondent clicks on the survey URL before the survey has opened (unless you have set up a survey redirect).
- The Survey closed message is displayed if a respondent clicks on the survey URL after the survey has closed (unless you have set up a survey redirect).
To set up survey messages:
- Click on Distribute, then Distribution settings.
- Click on Survey messages to expand the section.
- Enter the messages that you want your respondents to see in the relevant text boxes. You can format the messages and add hyperlinks using the tool bar at the top of each text box.
- Click Save.
Note: Survey redirects override survey messages. You must clear any redirects if you want to display messages to early or late respondents.