As the majority of our Higher Education users have now been migrated to the new version of BOS (onlinesurveys.ac.uk), the national benchmarking surveys conducted annually by the Higher Education Academy and Vitae will, from 2015, be run solely in the new version.
These surveys include:
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES)
- United Kingdom Engagement Survey (UKES)
- Careers in Research Online Survey (CROS)
- Principal Investigators and Research Leaders Survey (PIRLS)
These national surveys exploit a popular feature of BOS that allows a group of institutions to run the same core survey and then anonymously compare results. Specific subgroups, such as the Russell group or regional groups like GW4, can be also be set up alongside the larger benchmarking group.
Who to contact for more information
For further information about PTES, PRES or UKES you should contact the Higher Education Academy.
For further information about CROS or PIRLS you should contact Vitae.
For information about your BOS account you should contact BOS Support.