This page details known issues with Online Surveys, intended to help you apply workarounds until the issues can be resolved.
Preview mode is not functioning as expected
When previewing your survey, you won’t be able to go past page 2. The preview version of your survey will loop between pages 1 and 2.
Be assured that this issue will not be encountered by respondents in your live survey.
Alternatively, we suggest that you follow the instructions to Pilot your Survey once you have finished editing your survey.
E57 error encountered when pre-populated questions are set as ‘required’
In order to prevent this error, pre-populated questions should be set as optional:
- Go to the Design page of your survey.
- Locate the questions collecting parameters – it says “Question users parameter” as a label – AND are marked with a red asterisk – that means that’s a required question.
- Click the edit (pencil) icon on the top-right of the bounding box.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Set the Optionality & Dependency to Optional.
- Click Save.
- The red asterisk should be gone now.
- Make sure every question that uses a parameter is not marked with a red asterisk on the right of the question text.