This help page is for users who experience an error when viewing their survey responses on the Analyse Summary page.
The following issues can be remedied by following the steps on this page:
- The Analyse page does not show the correct number of responses, and the Refresh data link (which is normally at the top right of the Analyse page) is not present.
- You have an error message for one or more of your questions on the Analyse page.
- The results for one or more questions are hidden.
In all cases, the actual response data is not affected, but your view needs to be refreshed.
To refresh your results:
- Go to the Analyse page for the affected survey.
- At the top left of the Analyse page, under Filter by response date, click Today. Your Analyse page should now say “Restricted to responses given today” (under “Showing x of y responses”).
- Sign out of Online Surveys – you must actually Sign out at the top right of the screen rather than just closing your browser.
- Sign back in to Online Surveys and go back to the Analyse page for the affected survey.
- You should see a message asking you to Return to previous state or Start again. Click Start again. This will refresh your results and remove any errors or filters.