Because the charts in your survey’s Analysis page are dynamic it is not possible to select and copy them from the browser to then paste into another document.
To download individual chart images:
- Click on the cog icon next to the chart you want to download.
- Click Download chart.
- Save the image.
To copy the entire Analysis Summary from your browser:
Sometimes it’s impractical to start a report from scratch, especially if you want to include most or all of the charts in the summary. We know that some of our users prefer to copy the whole summary out of the browser to generate an instant and editable report. By following these instructions you will be able to convert the dynamic charts into pasteable images:
- Ensure your browser’s bookmarks/favourites bar is displayed.
- Drag the bookmarklet (grey box) labelled online surveys charts to images (found below these instructions), to your bookmarks/favourites bar and drop it there.
- Visit your survey’s Analyse Summary page.
- Go to the Display button at the top of your Analyse page and choose All text responses.
- Click the bookmarklet in your bookmarks/favourites bar. Wait for the conversion process to run.
- When your browser tells you that the charts have converted click OK.
- Select the questions and charts that you want to copy, right-click and select Copy.
- Paste into your destination document.
Version 1.1 – 27 April 2016