One month before your annual BOS licence is due to expire, the BOS Support team will create a payment and issue a reminder email. This will be sent to your account’s Primary Contact and Billing Contact.
The payment will list the amount and the date the payment is due. There are two methods of payment:
Requesting an invoice
Organisation or Project account Admin users will initially be prompted to edit the details required for an invoice. Single-user accounts cannot request an invoice.
1. On the open payment, click Edit invoice details.
2. Raise a Purchase Order and complete the form with the information necessary for the BOS Support team to issue an invoice (including the raised Purchase Order number).
- The supplier of BOS is Jisc, One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS2 0JA
3. Once you have input the required information click Update invoice details.
4. You will be returned to the payments screen.
5. Once you are happy that all the information is correct and an invoice can be issued by the BOS Support team, click Notify BOS Support team to raise invoice.
6. The BOS Support team will issue an invoice as quickly as possible and renew your licence for another year.
Single-user account users will be prompted to pay online with a credit card. Organisation or Project account Admin users will initially be prompted to request an invoice but can choose Pay online instead to pay by credit card.
1. On the open payment, click Proceed to payment gateway.
2. Have your credit card to hand and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Once your payment is authorised, your account will automatically renew for another year.